Saturday, December 24, 2011

I lost my motorcycles key ..2001 suzuki gsxr 1000..i need help please?

Nevec got it right.





Here is another option:





If you can get the bike to a locksmith, they can also easily make you a key. I think it cost me something like $25.|||The dealer can make you another key if you provide him with the serial numbers on the ignition switch-sometimes they are visible and some you have to pull the switch from the triple tree to access the #'s because they are hidden after it is bolted up.|||if you call or go to a dealer and give them the VIN for the bike, the title, and your ID they can confirm you are the owner and get a key sent to you.|||go to the suzuki industry.bring your motocycle to them.they would find a solution for you.me also i've got this problem with my moto.i do this method then they gave me a key.|||Go to a lock smith and have them make a key same day. Double sided keys are more expensive. Also call the dealer in your area to get a price quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment